Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought my Fluval flex 32.5 about a year and a half ago. I want to say it came with the Fluval marine 3 lights at the time but I’m unsure at the moment. My tank is a mixed tank with lps and softies. Anyway I’m not seeing super good growth and I was thinking of making the jump to at least on AI prime 16 HD, but I was wondering do I need to? Will one prime work for a 32.5 in width tank? I’m always willing to put money into my tank.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Bear Claw

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought my Fluval flex 32.5 about a year and a half ago. I want to say it came with the Fluval marine 3 lights at the time but I’m unsure at the moment. My tank is a mixed tank with lps and softies. Anyway I’m not seeing super good growth and I was thinking of making the jump to at least on AI prime 16 HD, but I was wondering do I need to? Will one prime work for a 32.5 in width tank? I’m always willing to put money into my tank.
I bought 1 Prime for mine and it isn't enough. You'll need two to cover the length of the tank. I didn't regret the decision to upgrade the light, I'll tell you that!! Good choice!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Coral-vault.com
Back