AI blades paired with Hydras and Radions

GrimasAussieReefTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have a 100g 40" wide tank currently I only have 2 x Dymax space X lights 48watt each.
I've started the ball rolling on a complete upgrade to my lighting as I really want to have a reef tank and the current lighting leaves a lot to be desired. Today I bought a AI hydra 32, ordered 2 x 39" AI Blades, the double HMS arm brackets for the 48" rail I will cut down to size I'm going to try to achieve this using the AI Hybrid mounts. Well 2 of them I'm wanting another fixture not sure with whether to stick to the Hydra's 32 or possibly 64, but I'm seriously considering mixing it up and adding a Radion Xr15 or dare I even say it Xr39.
Main reason it that the Radions with the diffuser doesn't leave the disco ball effect.. or won't it matter as il still have a Hydra, an I being too light hungry, I was going to just get the 30" Blades but after a valid comment I'm changing the order to 39" 1 grow 1 glow. Usually it's recommended 2 to 1 Grow to Glow but I think especially if I add a Xr39 blue it should balance the spectrum nicely
A y food for though.
Yours kindly Michael Grima

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1729095662710.gif

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back