Affordable lid for IM lagoon 25G

Rawsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get a nice acrylic/polycarbonate lid for an IM lagoon 25G?

The one site I know of sells the lid for almost 200 which in my opinion is a bit unreasonable. While it is nice looking I don't want to pay $200+ when the tank itself cost me $200.

Worst case scenario I'll just go with the mesh lid IM sells for the tank, I was just hoping I can find something a little nicer.

nickng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Top_Lids

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get a nice acrylic/polycarbonate lid for an IM lagoon 25G?

The one site I know of sells the lid for almost 200 which in my opinion is a bit unreasonable. While it is nice looking I don't want to pay $200+ when the tank itself cost me $200.

Worst case scenario I'll just go with the mesh lid IM sells for the tank, I was just hoping I can find something a little nicer.
Hey @Rawsreef , Hope you had a great weekend, and good to meet you.

We will be releasing some nano lids soon that will be <$200 shipped and with customization. If you'd like to talk about them for a pre-order, just send us a DM.

Here's an example of the minimal design concept:

Nano Lid Prelim Design v1.jpeg Nano Lid Prelim Design v1 (2).jpeg

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

You can get a DYI top from BRS for $25

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back