Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having what i think is a dinos problem for little over a month in my 32g biocube. Initially looked like phosphate was zeroed so i stopped my 4g biweekly water change and started over feeding to try and get them up. Have done manual removal and going to again today. Just tested Nitrates couldn’t see any color on my Red Sea test kit. Phosphates on my Hannah checker read .07 now. Im planning on a small 2g water change today. Also running carbon, cheato, and the cheap biocube UV. Any tips to help me win the battle?
IMG_4452.jpeg

I also have this algea that i that manually removed a couple times and it always comes back with a vengeance. Anyone know what its called and what reef safe CUC member eats this stuff…its starting to spread more
IMG_4453.jpeg

BRS

C4ctus99

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having what i think is a dinos problem for little over a month in my 32g biocube. Initially looked like phosphate was zeroed so i stopped my 4g biweekly water change and started over feeding to try and get them up. Have done manual removal and going to again today. Just tested Nitrates couldn’t see any color on my Red Sea test kit. Phosphates on my Hannah checker read .07 now. Im planning on a small 2g water change today. Also running carbon, cheato, and the cheap biocube UV. Any tips to help me win the battle?View attachment 3162416
I also have this algea that i that manually removed a couple times and it always comes back with a vengeance. Anyone know what its called and what reef safe CUC member eats this stuff…its starting to spread more
View attachment 3162417
Try reefcleaners.org, they have a page devoted to nuisance algae, best cuc, and ways to deal with it

Deltec

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Your Reef
Back