rob1976

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I bought a WB 6 foot frag tank.
I will post the order of which fish I will introduce. Please tell me your thoughts and if you would introduce them in a different order.

1. 2 blackstorm clownfish, some type of goby/pistol shrimp and a 2 inch blue throat trigger.

2. Valentini puffer filefish, yellow box fish

3.Gold flake angel, flame angel and regal angel all
about 2-3 inches

4. Red hawkish, Golden Cuban basslet

5. Hippo tang, tomini tang and I want one more tang possibly a powder blue/brown/whitecheek or a purple tang all about 3 inches

Again…tell me what you guys think about the order or whatever you want to tell me

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many gallons and are you going to have rock work? Without places to hide you limit yourself on fish.

OP
OP
R

rob1976

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many gallons and are you going to have rock work? Without places to hide you limit yourself on fish.
It’s 125 display and 60 sump. Will definitely put in live rock. There’s a company that I deal with in Canada that quarantine the fish…but he’s in demand so it might take 2 months to get them.
So I want to get an order in with him soon.

littlefoxx

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The powder blue is asking for a problem in that size tank. I had one in my 125, murder fish! Had a powder brown; no issues with him

OP
OP
R

rob1976

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The powder blue is asking for a problem in that size tank. I had one in my 125, murder fish! Had a powder brown; no issues with him
Really? Blue triggers are pretty mellow…and the pufferfish is actually a filefish which are also very calm

littlefoxx

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? Blue triggers are pretty mellow…and the pufferfish is actually a filefish which are also very calm
Yeah those are, not powder blues tangs I just got another after swearing I wouldnt get one again. Mines under an inch and was chasing my 7 inch sailfin, 6 inch naso and unicorn tangs and just being a butt in general. He is in a 300 gallon tank. Only stopped chasing them when my sailfin gave him a good tail smacking. The one I had before killed a tuskfish, went after my other tangs and would have killed them if I didnt remove her. Devil fish! Im still on the fence if I should have tried another but he was so dang cute at his size!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back