• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

acrylic cube 12x12x12 tank/stand/canopy

autoponicz

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aight.....i built this 1 square ft acrylic tank at my store and was gonna set this baby up but had a change of plans and hold out on a tank for now..

it is 12x12x12x12 square....with a external overflow and one hole drilled for a 3/4" bulkhead.....water volume is 5.7g
x
i also made a stand that about 26" tall and it sat on top of a old coffee table so it was almost eye level....i have a unfinished canopy with an open top included(will be sanding and painting it black to match stand)
asking $90

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

my acrylic work isisnt the best and the seams do have bubbles and imperfections...but i guarantee it holds water (had it filled for 24hours)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

i also have a sump that i originally was going to use on the back of a10g ..
i was going to drill 2 holes on the tank and sump and mate them together with bulkheads making it a all-in-one. measures approx. 20"Lx13H"x5D"
the higher side was going to be painted black and also keep the fuge light from spilling into the tank.
asking $50

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

located in NE philly/ or ill bring it to queens,ny on the weekend.
thanks for looking

pm me if interested...

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back