Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi can anybody please help I’m going to buy ATM colony as getting new fish soon. I’m not sure how much I should put it in? My tank is established tank and as been running for a while. Can anybody help? As know this ATM colony is good. I’m not sure if should buy it as I have never used it before and added the same amount of fish that I’m going be adding.

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
C

clown1997

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you tank is established there really shouldn't be any reason to add bottled bac. What are you trying to accomplish?
Yeah my tank is established tank and tbh I never heard of ATM colony but I read somewhere if buying new fish put it in but wasn’t sure if needs to. Not trying to accomplish anything was just looking for advice

Top Shelf Aquatics

exnisstech

2500 Club Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah my tank is established tank and tbh I never heard of ATM colony but I read somewhere if buying new fish put it in but wasn’t sure if needs to. Not trying to accomplish anything was just looking for advice
Personally I would not. Normally bottled bacteria is used for speeding up the cycle on new tanks. ATM also states this in the description that I read. Happy reefing

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Copepods
Back