+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is a good day!

Found myself to barely used MP40’s on Marketplace for an absolute bargain! Less than half price, less than a year old. Too good to say no to even though the budget for this month has been used already ;)

They will be replacing an MP10 and a Nero 5. These will move on to other projects; the MP10 to a custom Polyp Pros frag tank- and the Nero 5 to our big fresh water tank.

He was a nice chap. He gave me his hard scape and two skimmers he couldn’t be bothered cleaning. (Allegedly a Nyos 220 and a Red Sea 900) :star-struck: Guess i have backup(s) now..

Today is a good day! One it will take a while to forget.. :zany-face:

30A32FA9-A129-46C5-8141-F322592043E3.jpeg 19FAD5FE-2216-4346-9203-FE757E1B81B2.jpeg 5C47E91E-429A-4B5D-8B2F-55EEFEDF7C99.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is a good day!

Found myself to barely used MP40’s on Marketplace for an absolute bargain! Less than half price, less than a year old. Too good to say no to even though the budget for this month has been used already ;)

They will be replacing an MP10 and a Nero 5. These will move on to other projects; the MP10 to a custom Polyp Pros frag tank- and the Nero 5 to our big fresh water tank.

He was a nice chap. He gave me his hard scape and two skimmers he couldn’t be bothered cleaning. (Allegedly a Nyos 220 and a Red Sea 900) :star-struck: Guess i have backup(s) now..

Today is a good day! One it will take a while to forget.. :zany-face:

View attachment 3129031 View attachment 3129032 View attachment 3129033
That hard scape has a lot of potential!
If only we were closer I’d love to take half of it.

As for the MP40s and two Skimmers you really lucked out! Did you buy the skimmers or were they given with the price of the MP40s?

OP
OP
CasperOe

CasperOe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That hard scape has a lot of potential!
If only we were closer I’d love to take half of it.

As for the MP40s and two Skimmers you really lucked out! Did you buy the skimmers or were they given with the price of the MP40s?
The hard scape is curently sitting in my back garden, have no tank to out it in so i will either hand it on- or buy another reef tank :D

As for the skimmers, he just gave them no me free of charge.. They were lying in a pile of rubbish (.. with two other skimmers of brands i dont know and a massive filter roller)

Lucky day indeed!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hard scape is curently sitting in my back garden, have no tank to out it in so i will either hand it on- or buy another reef tank :D

As for the skimmers, he just gave them no me free of charge.. They were lying in a pile of rubbish (.. with two other skimmers of brands i dont know and a massive filter roller)

Lucky day indeed!
Well, if I’m ever near Glasgow again I’ll be sure to give you a pm, I’d absolutely love that left hand piece of rock scape, I bet it would make for a gorgeous display.

OP
OP
CasperOe

CasperOe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, if I’m ever near Glasgow again I’ll be sure to give you a pm, I’d absolutely love that left hand piece of rock scape, I bet it would make for a gorgeous display.
I’ll make the coffee pal- it’s all yours! Might throw in a skimmer also, pay it forward you know! ;-)

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll make the coffee pal- it’s all yours! Might throw in a skimmer also, pay it forward you know! ;-)
Who can say no to a free skimmer hey? If it’s just in need of a clean then it’s certainly not a bad freebie.

OP
OP
CasperOe

CasperOe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who can say no to a free skimmer hey? If it’s just in need of a clean then it’s certainly not a bad freebie.
Not at all! The Nyos will make a great backup for my Octo 150. The Red Sea one is too big for my tank..

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not at all! The Nyos will make a great backup for my Octo 150. The Red Sea one is too big for my tank..
You never know, a 6’ upgrade could appear out of nowhere haha.

Now that I think about it, I have actually wanted to change my rockscape in my nano for a while now as I dislike the ‘wall’ in the middle of the tank but I just have the wrong rocks for a pillar type scape.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Coral Frenzy
Back