• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48" Pacific Sun Diuna Bluetooth Wireless T5 Light (8x54W)

Thomthom329

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers,

Got some more equipment up for sale as I clean out my hoard of equipment gathered over the years. In addition to the Reef Octopus Skimmer setup I have for sale on this forum (Regal 200SSS, ANC200 Neck Cleaner & Davey Jones Skimmate Locker), I'm continuing the theme of selling still new and never used equipment. Up next is my 48" Pacific Sun Diuna Bluetooth Wireless T5 Light (8x54W).

I've had this light for a few years thinking that I would use it on my main DT (that I set up 2 years ago) but decided to go with a Cebu Sun MH/T5 light instead. While this light is a few years old, it's never been used so it looks and works like new. Fully controllable via Bluetooth and the app can be downloaded for free from Pacific Sun's website. This is a great light but I simply have too many not in use so I'm letting this one go first.

If you're looking for a great 48" T5 light that can grow anything and is available at an incredible discount, this is for you. There is a great review from Advanced Aquarist here: https://www.advancedaquarist.com/blog/pacific-sun-is-out-to-prove-t5-lighting-is-a-worthy-contender and here it is on Pac Sun’s website: https://pacific-sun.eu/shop/lighting/t5-lighting/diuna-t5/.

Light comes with a hanging kit and is configured with 8 Pacific Sun T5 bulbs: 4 crystal blue, 1 pigment, 1 shallow, 1 spectre, and 1 UV. Dimensions are 48"x 22" x 2" (LxWxH). It's ready to hang and plug in the day you receive it.

I do not have the original packaging anymore so I have a strong preference for local pick up. I am located in Northern VA near DC. Willing to consider shipping at buyers expense but it will likely be expensive.

I paid $870 for the light in total: $775 for the light and $95 for shipping. I'm asking $450 so this is an incredible deal for an unused T5 light.

PM with any questions.

XB10PwB4RMm9m4HPlIxpLw.jpg TtUTjZcoT9WXsyy%LwXXow.jpg SqEIGtr5TMWAd7vIvvT59w.jpg 1G9WG5sGQF6JwO5MeN8tZQ.jpg d4X6b0PCTHqbxm81%XC7bQ.jpg fullsizeoutput_1ee0.jpeg

Last edited:
AquaCave Logo Banner
Avast
Nutramar Foods
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Atlantik Icon  reef aquarium LED Bar
Back