• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48" Giesemann 8 bulb T5 and Trigger Sapphire 39

Hectaka

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 48" Giesemann 8 bulb T5 with Bluetooth Dimtech. It has 4 Coral+ and 4 Blue+ bulbs. I have not used this fixture but was told the bulbs have been used for approximately 7-8 months. It is still in the original box and it includes a hanging kit.

$450 picked up, or shipped at buyers expense.

I also have a Trigger Sapphire 39 sump. Is setup for filter socks but I don't have any to include. It is in good condition and doesn't leak.

$300 pick up only.

I have not used either item though I bought them used. They were part of a package deal and I'm planning on switching them out for LED lights and a Trigger Platinum sump. Both items are big and heavy so shipping is not possible for the sump and would be expensive for the light. Pick up would be best, or I could bring them to you or a meeting place if close by. I'm in Fort Dodge, IA and I'm willing to drive an hour or 2 to meet up.

20210411_103053.jpg 20210411_104642.jpg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Avast
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back