Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the coralife 32g biocube any good? If you have had past experiences with this tank, was it good or bad?
I have had experience with biocube tanks. They're ok imo and it was my fault the back cracked but there's better tanks out there. Its good for soft corals and LPS corals but I upgraded mine to a kessil 160. Personally, I wouldn't get it now but jts a good entry hobbyist tank

jeffsz

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the coralife 32g biocube any good? If you have had past experiences with this tank, was it good or bad?
I ran one for 2 years. It is a great starter tank, but does have limitations. The lid reduces evaporation, but the lights are so-so. I was very happy with it as a beginner tank. I recently moved into a larger waterbox peninsula. I would not have had the experience to set up the waterbox properly without my learning with the biocube.

It was great to have my LFS along for the build, was in there every week asking questions as the tank matured.

If I was going to use one long term I would get rid of the lid, add different lighting and an ATO at minimum.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquariums Wholesale Live coral auctions every week
Back