Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Officially been 3 months since I've gotten into this hobby and I'm loving it. I'm loving it so much I already purchased a second tank... does the wife love that? No. Do I love it? Yes, so the wife is going to have to live with it.

Excited to start this next build over the coming months (waiting for Christmas to really get the tank finalized so I can get gift cards, obviously).

New build will be a 40g IM Nuvo. Purchased one second hand for $75. Going to reseal it because the previous owner did work on yhe silicone when cleaning, at least thats what it looks like. Also allows me to deepclean the tank and possibly set up the rear chambers in a different layout than the original tank. Really looking forward to having the extra space in this tank compare to my fluval evo (13.5g). Honestly, I'm more excited about the ability to have more fish than I am about the corals.

Already have all the gear planned out for the build. Just have to research some fish now. Don't want to do clowns (already have them in my evo)Evo. Any tips on good and unique fish for a 40g would be appreciated!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back