• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

240 Gallon Low Iron Peninsula 4sale Great Deal!

akopley

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
240 gallon custom tank from glasscages (less than a year old). 8x2x2 with 36 inch high stand. Tank was plumbed into basement so no cabinets on stand. Life changes are forcing sale as I loved this tank. I have all equipment avaialable as well and would make deals to anyone buying multiple items. I currently have some livestock left, but could sell it to my local store if you were ready for pickup. The tank is on the second floor of my home and you would likely need to use a service to remove it ( i have a guy who can do it). Let me know if you have any questions.

$1,000

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D-nCMFnvpYrsplVBHCYryIrUATqsDm3Yy6xaJbSyE4E/edit#gid=0
Capture.PNG

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods
CLICK TO VIEW

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Dimensions?

OP
OP
akopley

akopley

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Included?

The remaining livestock with exception of sargassum trigger and zoa rock can be included for the $1k price. That being said, this isn’t a complete system for sale. This is just a tank and stand so you would need to have something to house the livestock in upon taking.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back