2020 Partner Membership is LIVE! Over $15,000 in Prizes! Reef Systems, Trident, Controller, LED Lighting and more..

BRS

What prize would you want to win most?

• One of the Reef Tank Systems

Votes: 727 32.7%
  • Neptune Trident & Controller Pack

Votes: 833 37.5%
  • One of the LED Lighting Systems

Votes: 212 9.5%
  • One of the Water Testing Devices

Votes: 72 3.2%
  • One of the Shopping Sprees

Votes: 354 15.9%
  • Other.....

Votes: 24 1.1%

• Total voters
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Thank you everyone! Will have everyone updated to this point within the next couple hours. Look for your email from us coming soon if you haven't gotten it yet with your ticket numbers! :p

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
What if...we wanted to change what potential prize our tickets are going to than what we put down with the original order? Is that possible?

I'm so sorry but it is not because once we send you your tickets numbers they have already been added to the particular prize boxes that you specified and are all mixed in. :(

special-ops-s2k

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone and we are getting caught up from the big weekend! We will have everyone updated by tomorrow evening. Also the GHL early bird drawing deadline in this Friday the 6th!!

Thank you! Looking forward to the updated account and especially the drawings! I haven't received any info on the raffle tickets or numbers as of yet...

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Thanks for the confidence in R2R and we are still updating members! Hang tough and should be totally caught up by tomorrow!

n2585722

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was trying to do the partner member. I got as far as the paypal, but when it was suppose to return back to the vendor my internet connection dropped out. The amount was taken from my paypal. Is there a way to find out if it went through or not.

thanks,
Danny

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
I was trying to do the partner member. I got as far as the paypal, but when it was suppose to return back to the vendor my internet connection dropped out. The amount was taken from my paypal. Is there a way to find out if it went through or not.

thanks,
Danny

Just checked and your order went through! Will be in touch by tomorrow! :)

Aheinz

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the confidence in R2R and we are still updating members! Hang tough and should be totally caught up by tomorrow!
I know it takes time, especially with keeping track of everything,

Driftdiver

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It might help some of the fence sitters (like me) to know approximately how many people actually become partners. While you don’t know the total partners until the deadline expires it would be useful to know if it’s 100 people or 1000 people. How many partners were there last year?

Obviously if one is weighing using the funds towards new equipment for their systems vs a chance to support this site while possibly winning a great prize, the higher the chance of winning adds greater weight toward joining. It also helps convince the spouses that it’s a rationale expenditure.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
It might help some of the fence sitters (like me) to know approximately how many people actually become partners. While you don’t know the total partners until the deadline expires it would be useful to know if it’s 100 people or 1000 people. How many partners were there last year?

Obviously if one is weighing using the funds towards new equipment for their systems vs a chance to support this site while possibly winning a great prize, the higher the chance of winning adds greater weight toward joining. It also helps convince the spouses that it’s a rationale expenditure.

We're working on updates as I type! Look for ticket number emails!

Also we had less that 250 partners last year. :)

The deadline for joining is the day of the drawing which is on October 25th!

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Champion
Back