• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

190 Gallon aquarium with sump for sale in VT- no longer available

Item Price
$1100.00
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

docforestal

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Selling Terms Of Service: YES I have read the terms and agree to them

Hi,
I have a Deep Sea Aquatics aquarium 190 Pro (60.5"L x 27.5"W x 27.5"H) with 3 drain/2 return holes) - purchased 12/2014 - used 15 month, then cleaned and stored, minimal scratching, plumbing intact (although might not trust due to time frame)
comes with: Deep Sea Aquatics (glass) sump "Sump 4" (48.25" x 12.75" x 13") - also great shape
both have glass covers
Sits on diy stand, over built , solid, has large front door and side door for access - functional - not a piece of art :) - take it or not
both are covered after original cleaning to prevent inhabitants of a furry nature (i have cats)
No meds/copper ever used in the tanks

Photos not the best with lighting, but happy to take more/details/video if needed/wanted.
Obviously pick-up only and you will need 4 strong folks to carry - it's heavy

I am back in the hobby but do not see myself using this tank due to size and is in a location we don't use often other than to work out (kids grown, don't use a lot of the house now)

IMG_3471.JPEGIMG_3472.JPEGIMG_3474.JPEGIMG_3475.JPEGIMG_3477.JPEG IMG_3469.JPEG

Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NicerReefs. Your Reef. But Nicer.
Back