*** 10 WINNERS!! WIN a BRAND NEW Natura iCon Reef Light in The Amazing Orphek Giveaway!! $8,000+ in Prizes!! ***

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
White And Maroon Modern Giveaway Instagram Post.png

Hey Reef2Reef family! We’ve got something super exciting for you – a giveaway you don’t want to miss! To celebrate the launch of Orphek’s new Natura iCon Reef LED Light, we’re giving away 10... YES! You read that correctly! We're giving away TEN of these awesome lights! Get ready to upgrade your tank with some of the coolest, most advanced lighting tech out there. Enter now and let’s light up your reef!

Orphek has been a amazing sponsor of our Reef2Reef community for years. They’re not just about top-notch products; they’re genuinely dedicated to supporting us and pushing the boundaries of reef lighting technology. Their generosity and partnership have significantly contributed to the growth and success of our community, and we are proud to collaborate with such an outstanding company. Their commitment to marine biodiversity and our hobby is second to none, making them a brand we trust and love.

Now, let’s talk about the star of the show – the Natura iCon Reef LED Light! This light is an absolute game-changer in the world of aquarium lighting. Featuring Orphek’s revolutionary dual chip technology, this light offers unparalleled photochemical efficiency and the widest blue spectrum ever achieved. Plus, it syncs with natural sunlight and moonlight cycles to keep your corals thriving. This state-of-the-art light is designed to take your reef to the next level! This is the light your tank has been waiting for!

all channels.jpg

HOW TO ENTER

OFFICIAL ENTRY (must be done for the bonus entries to count):
Check out the Natura iCon Reef LED Light and make a post in this thread with one reason you hope you win this prize.

BONUS ENTRIES: Optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! These can be completed in any order you'd like. Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
  • Answer our DAILY QUESTION posted in this thread. There will be a new question posted in this thread each day, so just come back and answer it. (I know it will be asked, so I'll answer this now... YES, you can go back and post answers to past questions to catch up on missed days, but only 1 answer per question will be counted as an entry.)
  • Any purchase made with Orphek in the months of July or August will also count as an entry, just post your order number in this thread!
  • Post a picture of a coral or other reef inhabitant in your saltwater aquarium that you're convinced would want an Orphek light over your tank and give us a caption for your photo. :)
  • Stay Connected to Orphek by signing up for their emails regarding promotions and news! (Sign up on the Orphek Contact Page...scroll down to find the "Join The Club" form to enter your email address and subscribe)
  • Tag another reefer in this thread you think would benefit from this prize. (Can be repeated 5 times each week.)
  • Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for X/Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. (May be completed once per social media platform during this giveaway.)
  • Like Orphek on Facebook.
  • Follow Orphek on Instagram.
  • Subscribe to the Orphek YouTube channel.
  • Follow Orphek on TikTok.
PREMIUM MEMBER ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZES

10 Lucky Reef2Reef Members will receive a brand new Natura iCon Reef LED Light for their reef tank!

natura.jpg

dual chip.jpg

app.jpg

spectrum.jpg

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through September 2, 2024.
We will choose the winners via a random number generator on September 3, 2024. The winners will have their usernames tagged. We will not email or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks so much to @Orphek for this amazing giveaway!!

#r2rgiveaway

Last edited:

Salty Rambler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry - I'd like to experience light cycles synched to my local sunlight and moonlight cycles.

Aaron75

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I've always wanted to give Orphek a try and those pre programmed sun and moon cycles look amazing.

ReefOC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY: You know what's missing from my new RedSea Reefer 750XXL display tank? The best light on the planet next to the sun!! Can you imagine an Orphek Natura iCon to make my new tank shine? I can't!
Image 6.jpg
IMG_1925.jpeg

NonstopSoda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY: I love the sunlight and moonlight cycles and also the app to keep track of the light levels and colors!

ReefOC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nothing is going to make this coral happier than this new iCon light by Orphek
IMG_1912.jpeg

Swede's Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: This would be a great upgrade to my current setup and I could repurpose the old stuff for a frag tank I been planning.

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry - its spread will fit the size of tank I expect to move to when I upgrade from a 24g aio

ReefOC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BONUS ENTRY: Prion27 Just became a Supporting member now!! Hoping to improve my chances to win the iCon Orpek light giveaway!!

BristleWormHater

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
White And Maroon Modern Giveaway Instagram Post.png

Hey Reef2Reef family! We’ve got something super exciting for you – a giveaway you don’t want to miss! To celebrate the launch of Orphek’s new Natura iCon Reef LED Light, we’re giving away 10... YES! You read that correctly! We're giving away TEN of these awesome lights! Get ready to upgrade your tank with some of the coolest, most advanced lighting tech out there. Enter now and let’s light up your reef!

Orphek has been a amazing sponsor of our Reef2Reef community for years. They’re not just about top-notch products; they’re genuinely dedicated to supporting us and pushing the boundaries of reef lighting technology. Their generosity and partnership have significantly contributed to the growth and success of our community, and we are proud to collaborate with such an outstanding company. Their commitment to marine biodiversity and our hobby is second to none, making them a brand we trust and love.

Now, let’s talk about the star of the show – the Natura iCon Reef LED Light! This light is an absolute game-changer in the world of aquarium lighting. Featuring Orphek’s revolutionary dual chip technology, this light offers unparalleled photochemical efficiency and the widest blue spectrum ever achieved. Plus, it syncs with natural sunlight and moonlight cycles to keep your corals thriving. This state-of-the-art light is designed to take your reef to the next level! This is the light your tank has been waiting for!

all channels.jpg

HOW TO ENTER

OFFICIAL ENTRY (must be done for the bonus entries to count):
Check out the Natura iCon Reef LED Light and make a post in this thread with one reason you hope you win this prize.

BONUS ENTRIES: Optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! These can be completed in any order you'd like. Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
  • Answer our DAILY QUESTION posted in this thread. There will be a new question posted in this thread each day, so just come back and answer it. (I know it will be asked, so I'll answer this now... YES, you can go back and post answers to past questions to catch up on missed days, but only 1 answer per question will be counted as an entry.)
  • Any purchase made with Orphek in the months of July or August will also count as an entry, just post your order number in this thread!
  • Post a picture of a coral or other reef inhabitant in your saltwater aquarium that you're convinced would want an Orphek light over your tank and give us a caption for your photo. :)
  • Stay Connected to Orphek by signing up for their emails regarding promotions and news! (Sign up on the Orphek Contact Page...scroll down to find the "Join The Club" form to enter your email address and subscribe)
  • Tag another reefer in this thread you think would benefit from this prize. (Can be repeated 5 times each week.)
  • Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for X/Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. (May be completed once per social media platform during this giveaway.)
  • Like Orphek on Facebook.
  • Follow Orphek on Instagram.
  • Subscribe to the Orphek YouTube channel.
  • Follow Orphek on TikTok.
PREMIUM MEMBER ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZES

10 Lucky Reef2Reef Members will receive a brand new Natura iCon Reef LED Light for their reef tank!

natura.jpg

dual chip.jpg

app.jpg

spectrum.jpg

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through September 1, 2024.
We will choose the winners via a random number generator on September 2, 2024. The winners will have their usernames tagged. We will not email or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks so much to @Orphek for this amazing giveaway!!

#r2rgiveaway

Official entry: Synced day/night cycle is pretty neat.

SpyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to win this for a new wider tank that I am getting in a few months. Love the color spectrum of Orphek

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back