10 gallon nano cube aquascape, looking for opinions please

BriDroid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to get my aquascape setup in my new 10 cube. Back when I did this last, you just dumped a pile of rocks against the back wall and called it a reef. Now I’m trying to epoxy everything into one structure with JB WaterWeld. It seems to be holding. Once I get everything where I want it, I’ll go back and put small rocks and sand over the epoxy, so don’t mind the white now. Also, sone mind the orange ball and the bamboo stick, they’re holding things in place while they set.

What do you guys think about what I’ve got so far? I tried to leave a lot of places for corals and some room for a fish to swim. I’m thinking either a goby and pistol combo or maybe just a clown goby. The fish will be way in the future, I want the corals and CUC first. I will also be doing a sand bed in there as well.

Let me know what you think, I can take it lol

I did take a video too, since the BRS guys suggested that in an old video. YouTube Video Short

IMG_9233.jpeg

OP
OP
BriDroid

BriDroid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dig it. Reminds me of a 5 gallon hex I had going at one point. Is there a full cave in the center? And will you be adding some sort of substrate?
Yes, the bottom is completely open with multiple in/outs mostly for flow. I’ll be adding live sand once I fill it up and start cycling.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back