• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

1 HP Chiller Pacific Coast Imports C-1000

jessezm

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, I have a nice 1 HP chiller that came off of a running 600g tank I helped to break down recently. It is an older model but it is in perfect working condition. I have tested it, de-scaled, flushed it with vinegar, and run it for a while and I am certain this has years of good life in it. The outer box has some corrosion in the usual places, but inside it is clean as a whistle with no corrosion. I took pictures of the first time I opened it up, without ever wiping it down, so you can see what good condition it's in.

I just replaced all the case screws with $20 worth of stainless steel hardware, and I have videos of it actively cooling a Rubbermaid container of water. Comes with working remote control!

Price is $350 and I am sorry I cannot ship, it takes two people to carry the thing practically (though I do manage by myself). Brand new, these were over $2,000. Located downtown Atlanta.

IMG_4538 (1).JPG

IMG_4819.JPG

IMG_4818.JPG

IMG_4817.JPG

IMG_4815.JPG

IMG_4814.JPG

IMG_4812.JPG

AquaCave Logo Banner

Jsanders1982

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, I have a nice 1 HP chiller that came off of a running 600g tank I helped to break down recently. It is an older model but it is in perfect working condition. I have tested it, de-scaled, flushed it with vinegar, and run it for a while and I am certain this has years of good life in it. The outer box has some corrosion in the usual places, but inside it is clean as a whistle with no corrosion. I took pictures of the first time I opened it up, without ever wiping it down, so you can see what good condition it's in.

I just replaced all the case screws with $20 worth of stainless steel hardware, and I have videos of it actively cooling a Rubbermaid container of water. Comes with working remote control!

Price is $350 and I am sorry I cannot ship, it takes two people to carry the thing practically (though I do manage by myself). Brand new, these were over $2,000. Located downtown Atlanta.

View attachment 1113673

View attachment 1114234

View attachment 1114235

View attachment 1114236

View attachment 1114237

View attachment 1114238

View attachment 1114239
Is this still available?

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tampa Bay Saltwater Live Rock and Live Sand
Back